Our Teaching Facility
University's Case Center Pool, 285 Babcock Street, Boston,
MA 02215, is the venue for Charles River Aquatics' program.
The current construction activity on Babcock St. has an impact on these directions. For the latest info on parking options to get to the Case Center, click here.
From Commonwealth Ave. Westbound: Turn right at Babcock St. and take Babcock St. until you reach Ashford St. The Case Center is on the right ( multiple doors at the entrance).
From Commonwealth Ave. Eastbound: Drive past Babcock St. (no left turns allowed at Babcock) until you find a left turn lane across the T tracks. then follow the directions above for Comm. Ave. Westbound.
inside the Case Center, proceed straight to the end of the
hall and make a right. You will see a sign for POOL directing
you down a flight of stairs. Should your child need to change
into his/her suit, use the locker rooms on pool deck. Please
do not bring boys older than 6 years old into the women's
locker room. The same is true for girls older than 6 into the men's locker room. There
is an observation room for parents two flights up from the
to the Case Center Pool: (see Google
from the Massachusetts Turnpike (Route 90) or Route 128, take
the Mass Pike extension to Exit 18-marked Cambridge-Allston.
After the toll, bear right at the sign marked Cambridge. Turn
right at the Double Tree Hotel onto Storrow Drive. Take your
first exit off Storrow Drive (It's the Boston University exit)
and proceed to stop sign. Turn right onto Commonwealth Avenue.
Continue on Commonwealth Avenue, past McDonald's, to the sixth
traffic light. Turn right onto Babcock Street. The Case Center/Walter
Brown Arena is the last building on your right.
from Route 93 and Southeast Expressway, get off at Exit 20,
Cambridge-Allston, stay right and follow the instructions
57 from Watertown, Oak Sq. or Brighton Center: exit at Babcock
60 from Brookline Village to Kenmore.Then take the Green line
"B" train westbound
Line: Take the Red Line train to Park Street. Transfer to
the westbound Green Line "B" train and get off at Babcock
Line: Take the Blue Line train to Government Center. Transfer
to the westbound Green Line "B" train and get off at Babcock
Line: Take the Orange Line train to Downtown Crossing. Follow
the underground concourse to the Park Street station on the
Green Line. Board the westbound "B" train and get off at Babcock
Line: From Lechmere, Science Park, North Station, or Haymarket,
take any train to Government Center. Transfer to the westbound
"B" train and get off at Babcock Street. From the "C" (Cleveland
Circle) or "D" (Riverside) train, take any train inbound to
Kenmore Square. Transfer to the outbound platform and board
the "B" train; get off at Babcock Street. From the "E" (Heath
Street) train, take any train inbound to Copley station. Transfer
to the outbound platform and board the "B" train; get off
at Babcock Street.
is located at any of the metered spots along Ashford, Gardner or Malvern Street.
Because of BU construction, there is no parking on Babcock Street. For more information and maps, click here.
Parking for CRA
Agganis Parking Garage
(Except During Events)
Parking beneath the Agganis Arena:
1. Parking on the entry level can be a challenge, but if there’s space, it’s very easy to leave the garage by exiting through the West side. Once you climb a flight of stairs, you’ll be on Harry Agganis Way.
2. Go to the crosswalk on Harry Agganis Way, then to the adjacent crosswalk on Braves Field Way.
3. Turn left immediately and you will enter a courtyard.
4. Walk toward the red Boston University sign.
5. Turn right onto the cement walk, which is just before the continuing brick walk. This will lead you past the stadium on your right.
6. There is a stairway leading down to Nickerson Field.
7. Once on the field, go to doors at the back of the Case Center.
8. If you park closer to the East door of the lot, you can use the elevator.
9. You then exit a side door off Commonwealth Avenue, which is past the ticket office by the bike racks. Go around the arena and up three steps. Then go to the crosswalk on Harry Agganis Way and follow the above directions: #2-7.